Friday, April 23, 2010

Ten days to 24

Eh!

Just realized I'll be Twenty four in Ten days. So, what's the big deal? Eh?

College just got over and I've come back taking an early break: FOR SHOPPING.

I didn't really bother with placements knowing that no one would hire me if I told them I'll start working only in July: After the wedding and the Honey-sun-moon-stars are all done and over with.

Oh. Sorry. I didn't really introduce myself.

I'm a bride-to-be. That's what everyone insists on calling me these days. "Dulhan". Heh. Right.

They tend to forget that I have a name, which incidentally means 'Remembrance'. Heh. That's that. And I'm (correction: WILL BE. As on my 24th Birthday) a Post Graduate Diploma Holder in Journalism. Like I wanted to do that. Believe me. If you want to write for the love of writing, Journalism is a bad idea. As far as I see it, IT IS.

The thing is: The purpose of this blog is:

The wedding preparations are driving me crazy. It is always a lot more fun being a part of other weddings in the family. Definitely NO FUN, when it is your own and you seem to be worrying about the minutest of details.

So here world. My worries and trials and irksomeness are yours. For the next few months.

And Oh. Less than 2 months to go. For the day I marry my best friend and my love.

Here goes:

THE CONFESSIONS OF A BRIDE-T0-BE

1 comments:

The Inner Side of "ME" said...

Hi,

Landed up on your blog in search of something good to read (getting bore in office). Though it was not the kind of stuff I was looking for but somehow I liked your posts. Thought, I would congratulate you for your marriage.
Congratulations..God bless you both

Cheers :)

Post a Comment