Friday, May 7, 2010

A pause. And we go again.

Bride-to-be was unhappy until a few days ago. There was a death in the family.

Shopping had to be put on hold for a few days until the mourning period. That is not why she was unhappy. Losing someone precious is always very hard. So it was. But then, we figure out, Life DOES move on.

There won't be much to write about today's shopping expeditions. Except for the fact that we bought 21 sarees. And spent close to 22k on then.

I never knew my folks had that kind of money. Shit.

Until the next blog people.

May the bereaved soul rest in peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I like your blog! I like reading about weddings and stuff! Update more! You've a reader in me! ;)

Bride 24 said...

Hey Niveditha.

Thanks a tonne mate. Keep reading. :) Plenty of action going on in the mad house. :D

Post a Comment